Wednesday 20 March 2013

Here comes the heavy weight champion

I can't explain how much excited I am right now. I have managed to put my hands on one of the best lenses on the market, the Canon EF 400mm f2.8 L with Image Stabiliser. This is an exceptional lens for sports photography. The optical quality if simply fantastic and the sharpness is impressive.



So why call this post heavy weight champion? Simple, this is the most heavy lens that Canon have ever produced. It is heavier than the 600mm and 800mm lenses.Therefore a good monopod is a must, as one can't hand hold this beast for pro longed shooting.

Here are some pics shot with the 400mm lens taken during a waterpolo game earlier this week between Neptunes Emirates and Sirens Ritter Sport.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your views, please feel free to comment.